• The excavator is the quintessential earthmoving and digging machine for large-scale construction or industrial projects.
• Its boom lift and bucket give operators the ability to move large quantities of dirt, rubble, or other heavy materials.
• Ideal for any earthmoving project, demolition, trenching, foundation digging, mining, and grading tasks.
• Equipped with tracks for easier navigation on rough terrain.
• It is considered as one of the earthmoving equipment.
• Carries up to 39,000 lbs.
If you want to rent a used Excavator-35,000 lbs., click here.
This post is also available in: Arabic